Complaint Review: Nubodi

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:Lynchburg Virginia
4650 SW 51st St, Bay 711, Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Nubodi Do not ever give your credit card details Ft Launderdale, Davie Florida

I have always considered myself a careful person. I do not know what got into me that day to complete my credit card details online to try a supplementary product (Acai Berry) from Nubodi (1-801-2087-4585) for a charge of $3.95 for S&H. When I called to cancel they gave me a cancellation code but I realized the charge of $89.31 for a full month supply still appeared few days later.
On top of this I believe they have shared my information with others because within days I received several calls from other online services. Since then I have been charged for small amount ranging from 1.99 to 9.99 for some services.

I have written to Better Business Bureau and the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services. I do not know what they can do as there has already been so many complaints about this company. (I am really surprised that it continues to thrive in Florida and Nevada.) I am now disputing the amount with my credit card company. I believe they will rule in my favor because I have been a very good paymaster/client all this while. All I can say to people reading this is, please do not ever give away your credit card information, EVER!

Lynchburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi/Davie-Florida-33314/Nubodi-Do-not-ever-give-your-credit-card-details-Ft-Launderdale-Davie-Florida-367894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi