Complaint Review: Nubodi

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi Somniem PM Scam - never got free trial, charges just starting appearing, had to contest credit card charges Las Vegas Nevada

I made mistake of ordering their "free sample" on the Internet for $3.95 S&H. The fact that they were going to automatically "enroll" me was very buried in terms and conditions. I never received the free trial - they just started shipping product. I didn't think about what I was doing, opened the regular bottle by mistake, and the charges just started rolling in. The refused to give me a full credit so I contested the charges with my credit card company.

Also, they don't tell you what's in the product when you order - they make it sound like some sort of secret formula. When you get it, you realize it's just 500 mg of L-Trypotphan which you can get from eating 4 ounces of turkey and a piece of cheese.

Shame on me for falling for this - I'm an awful sleeper and was willing to try something "free" - but this company is ripping people off on this product (and others - I noticed 199 complaints about their Colon Cure product).

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2008 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Nubodi-Somniem-PM-Scam-never-got-free-trial-charges-just-starting-appearing-had-to-con-328389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi