Complaint Review: Nubodi

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:Small town South Carolina
Nubodi
2711 East Craig Rd, Suite K N Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi False Advertisement N Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Nubodi

I canceled my automatic shipment after the initial trial order. I received a shipment yesterday. I called and they told me they had no record of my cancellation. They, supposedly, processed the cancellation yesterday, but I have already been charge $89.31 for an order I did not want.

I told the girl I wanted a refund and I would return the shipment. She said "No." I asked to speak to a supervisor and got Skylar. He told me "no" also. I asked to speak to his supervisor, Brian, but was told that he does not have to take calls---what???

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and started the process to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Their web page clearly states they have a money back guarantee, which is blatant false advertisement. I am far from finished with these rip-off artists.

K. wilson
Small town, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi/N-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Nubodi-False-Advertisement-N-Las-Vegas-Nevada-321854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi

Nubodi

AUTHOR: K. wilson - (U.S.A.)

Everyone should insist on speaking with Brian, the office manager. I did that and after a very tense conversation where he called me names, he finally told me to return to bottle to him and he would refund my money. I did so and got my money back. For everyone who has been ripped off by these people, just be persistent and ask to speak with Brian.