Complaint Review: Nubodi

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2008

• Reported By:Dearborn Heights Michigan
2711 East Craig Road Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi - Colon Cure Offered a free sample of colon cure.Just pay shipping charges. North Las Vegas Nevada

I saw their ad on the internet, for a free sample of colon cure. I orders the free sample and paid just the shipping charges. I did not order a subscription of their product. Today I received the third bottle of colon cure in the mail. I have not opened any of the bottles. I checked my bank statement today and saw three charges of $89.31 to Nobodi, totaling $267.93. I didn't order these things and I want my money back!!!!

Dearborn Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2008 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Offered-a-free-sample-of-colon-cureJust-pay-shipping-charges-North-L-331128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi