Handle

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2008

• Reported By:Marysville Pennsylvania
Nubodi
2711 East Craig Road Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi Unauthorized charge on credit card North Las Vegas Nevada

I agreed to pay a shipping fee of $3.95 for a free bottle of colon cleanser and provided my credit card number. That charge was on last month's statement and I paid it.

Today I found an unauthorized $89.31 charge from this same company. I called them and was on hold for 25 minutes. When they finally answered, they refused to refund my money, and were laughing about all the postings on the Internet about their scam.

I spoke to a supervisor "Skylar" who also was arrogant and refused to refund my money. When I tried to cancel any type of agreement that they insisted I had with them, they hung up on me.

I called my credit card company and am disputing the charge. I also cancelled my credit card so that Nubodi cannot put any future charges on my credit card, since they hung up on me and did not cancel my "agreement" with them.

Hopefully an attorney will file a class action suit against them.

Bill
Marysville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Nubodi-Unauthorized-charge-on-credit-card-North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-322667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi