Complaint Review: Nubodi

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Nubodi
www.nubodi.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Nubodi Is A Ripoff I too ordered the trial size of colon cure. I got the capsules in the mail. The bottle said 15 capsules but there was only 6 capsules. Internet

I too ordered the trial size of colon cure on 6/3/08. I got the capsules in the mail. The bottle said there were 15 capsules in the bottle. I opened it and there was only 6 capsules. I used them all, but nothing happened! I have been trying to call that 1-801-208-7485 but kept getting a busy signal. Just this morning I saw they are taking out $89.31 out of my checking account. I persisted calling them today until some one answered after redialing for a straight 2 hours. I spoke to a Shannon who answered the phone. I told her how upset I was that they were taking the $89.31 out of my account when the product did nothing and that they need to refund me and cancel my account. She said the product has shipped out today. I told her I'll be sending it back immediately when I get it and as soon as I get off the phone I am going to call my bank and dispute this amount. I requested a cancellation confirmation number and she acted dumb and said "what number". I said most companies give out confirmation #'s. She said I can give you a number which was "496745".

Virginia
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodi/nationwide/Nubodi-Is-A-Ripoff-I-too-ordered-the-trial-size-of-colon-cure-I-got-the-capsules-in-the-m-340988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi