Complaint Review: Nubodi/coloncleanse

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:vista California
Nubodi/coloncleanse
NUBODI/Colon Cure,Dietary Supplement, Clean & Detoxify Your System Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nubodi/coloncleanse i ordered a trial period for 4.00 and never got it but still got billed 87 somthing for more of somthing i never gor in the first place Las Vegas nevada

i went ahead and ordered the trial for this product online on the 20th of december because they sent an add to my e-mail so i figurd i would go ahead and try it and 2 weeks went by and i never recieved anything from them and all of a sudden on the 4th of january my bank account is overdrafted 23 dollars and im wondering why?

well i look on my statement and ther it is nubodi for 87.31 so i called these people that same day to figure why the heck are they charging me for somthing i never even recieved the trial for. and the guys name is erin who answered my call, and he told me to call back within 3 days and my money would be refunded. so i called them on tuesday the 8th and then the same guy answers the phone and tells me that i allready got the product that it was delivered on the 7th of january. he says he has confirmation that it was delivered and i never got anything. either way its a fraud because he says it was delivered on the 7th and that was 4 days after the trial period ended.

i dont understand why people are so bad and mean to others but please if somebody has an idea or a way for me to get my money back please contact me because they tell me that they cannot credit my account or refund my money
please find out what is going on im tired of being frauded thanks!

stephanie
vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodicoloncleanse/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Nubodicoloncleanse-i-ordered-a-trial-period-for-400-and-never-got-it-but-still-got-bille-298083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi/coloncleanse