• Report: #372094

• Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:granada hills California
Nubodi/extreme Acai Berry
www.jillianmichaels.com Internet U.S.A.

Nubodi scam, scam, scam. Baited by a free bottle for only S/H of $3.95 then charging our credit cards of $89.31 for additional bottles we did not order. Utah Internet

I feel so stupid. I was baited by the $3.95 shipping and handling cost for a free bottle of Extreme Acai Berry-a magic pill to assist with weight loss. NOT!
What was I thinking? I received another bottle but I had not ordered any more. I phoned, only to be placed on hold 15-20 minutes at a time and to learn when I finally got through, that I had to call and cancel with in 14 days. But there was no documentation to that effect. On top of that my credit card was charged, get this, $89.31 for a worthless product!

I am disappointed that I found this so called colon cleanser on Jillian Michaels' website (trainer on the Biggest Loser). I had so much respect for her and now.......

I will not stop until I get some resolve.

Best of luck to those who have had the same experience

Carla
granada hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nubodiextreme-Acai-Berry/internet/Nubodi-scam-scam-scam-Baited-by-a-free-bottle-for-only-SH-of-395-then-charging-our-372094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nubodi/extreme Acai Berry