Complaint Review: Nue Science

• Reported By: Anna — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Nue Science
Internet, California United States of America

Nue Science Charged a day after cancellation Internet, California

The componey has a free trial with a 16 day maney back if yyou are not staisfied. I ordered my product and on the 15th day I deceided to cancel. I wrote an email and cancelled my subscription. They sent me an email the same day recognizing the cancellation and the nx day they charged my redit card with $98. When I called they said they got the cancellation 9 days later not thinking that i have there replay email. Now they say I should of sent back the product. This is something new becouse we are talking about face cream. I can send it back to them but I tryed it since it was a trial. Now when I want to send back the left over cream I can't get an address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nue-Science/Internet-California-/Nue-Science-Charged-a-day-after-cancellation-Internet-California-818057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nue Science