Complaint Review: Nue Science

• Reported By: anonymous — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Nue Science
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 400 Ontario, California United States of America

Nue Science "Free Trial" offer SCAM Ontario, California

Nue Science offers a "free trial" for $3.95 shipping and handling.  What you don't see in the terms is that you have to return those products within 30 days or they charge the account you provided for shipping and handling fees the full $98.17 for that "free trial" product.  Additionally, you must contact them for permission and a tracking number to return the products at your own expense.

My "free trial" package did not contain the face cream and the serum bottle which was only half full had a defective pump.  When I saw the $98.17 charge on my account 30 days later, I called their customer service number and explained what I received and was told my 30 day return period had expired.  To her credit, I did receive a $68 credit and they sent the face cream charging another shipping fee.  I was offered a 50% discount on future shipments to which I agreed.  I eventually received the face cream and it is the worst moisturizer I have ever used.  It does not absorb into my skin at all and has an unpleasant odor.

I was charged 8/8 for $55.03 and received a package 8/13.  I did not open the products and called today 8/16 for permission and information to return the product and requested a refund.  Their customer service reps this time were foreign and hard to understand.  I could not understand the first woman at all and she left me on hold for 20 minutes waiting to speak with a supervisor.   The supervisor would not allow a return and refused to refund but she did say she would cancel my account.  We'll see.

I examined the second serum bottle and it too does not have a tube or straw attached to the pump so the pump does not work and I will have to dig it out again but this time it was a full bottle.

I just wish someone would stop this scam before these crooks make a fortune.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nue-Science/Ontario-California-91764/Nue-Science-Free-Trial-offer-SCAM-Ontario-California-766030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nue Science