Complaint Review: Nue Science

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Teresa — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Nue Science

Nue Science I had the worst experience with Nue Science. I used their trail product I had terrible wrinkles and red patches around my eyes, Internet

I tried the trial version of Nue Science face cream. I used it for 2 days and I woke up with huge wrinkles and sore red patches around my eyes and on my face. I called the Nue Science representative who rudely told me that I had to send back the product (at my cost). I was told that in their agreement with customers they had a disclaimer they had no responsibility for what happens to the customer. I ended up going to a dermatologist to help me get the swelling down and get rid of the wrinkles. Nue Science is a scam! I would encourage everyone not to use this product. When I asked the representative to speak to her supervisor she told me there was no one there that could I could speak to. Don't ever buy this product!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nue-Science/internet/Nue-Science-I-had-the-worst-experience-with-Nue-Science-I-used-their-trail-product-I-had-1008282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nue Science