Complaint Review: Nuitech

• Submitted: Sun, October 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, October 11, 2009

• Reported By: wmvanilla23 — Denton Texas USA
13762 W. SR. 84 Suite 612 Davie, Florida United States of America

Nuitech I was owed a $250.00 Target gift card, and Nuitech never paid me Davie, Florida

I signed up for Nuitech's gift program for a $250.00 Target gift card during the summer of 2007.  It was on americastopbrands.com, and it required 6 offers.  I did them all, even some of the really expensive ones; Carlton Sheets and Four Seasons wine club.  I figured I could make $$$ while receiving cool gifts in the process.  I was wrong.

After doing the offers and waiting for crediting, I had to turn in my "documentation", which is invoices, statements and print outs, you name it.  Once I mailed it, they e-mailed me, requesting me to call.  This was to confirm my gift, so I did.

Over the phone I was told I would receive my gift within 6 to 8 weeks, or so.  I was excited, because it was October and I thought I would have my gift card by Christmas!  I waited and waited, nothing came.  I gave them everything, and was told my gift would arrive.

I didn't find this site until recently, so I decided to put up my complaint; I know it has been 2 years.  They might still have my paperwork.  I sent it in a big padded envelope.  Anyway, my advice is to proceed with caution.  You don't want to go through what I did.  And for others that have been scammed, take action!

I was out $500.00 on this deal, because the wine club and Carlton Sheets came to about that amount by the time I was finished.  I have let it go, though it would have been nice to have gotten my gift card by the holidays...

Thanks for reading!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2009 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuitech/Davie-Florida-33325/Nuitech-I-was-owed-a-25000-Target-gift-card-and-Nuitech-never-paid-me-Davie-Florida-507718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuitech