Complaint Review: Numa Financial Group

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
Numa Financial Group
331 Page St. Stoughton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Numa Financial Group Not a real internship! Stoughton Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Show us Some Proof of Your Allegations...

Like the other guy, I was also lured to join this company as a prospecting intern. The company was nothing I expected it to be. The guy that interviewed me seemed like a college student (I'm pretty sure he is) and they are in a tiny little office (nothing like the Wall St. company they advertised). Either way the job is not difficult but it is frustrating because I never hear any news about the leads I send to them. They couldn't at least tell me that my leads were no good. They sent us an e-mail telling us some intern sold something and the guy that sold the product also called me for an interview for another internship.

I did more research and found employees for the other company also work for Numa. It seems kind of suspicious. I spend a lot of my name with this job and made nothing. Don't waste your time with this place. It sounds too good to be true and it is.

Anonymous
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Numa-Financial-Group/Stoughton-Massachusetts/Numa-Financial-Group-Not-a-real-internship-Stoughton-Massachusetts-339035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Numa Financial Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Show us Some Proof of Your Allegations...

AUTHOR: Jesse - (U.S.A.)

I am the CEO/President of Numa Financial Group, Inc. I hold the company's reputation in the highest regard and take these allegations seriously.

The author of this post has chosen to remain anonymous, so my ability to review this claim is limited. However, I would encourage this individual to personally contact all leads he turned over to Numa and/or call me personally. Compensation was based on a prospect closing, a referral fee.

The part-time internship was optional and most students participated for the experience and education. We allocated more time, resources and money than we saw in profit. Numa provided all part-time interns with a full training, once a week online/conference educational meeting and educational materials. There were no time requirements on the students part and to date I have received nothing but positive feedback from the majority of the students who participated.

Lastly, I apologize that the office and the person who interviewed you were not up to your visual standards.

Jesse Bumbaca