Complaint Review: Numa and Maxwell

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Heatherreg — Calgary Alberta Canada
Numa and Maxwell
6408-1street SW calgary, Alberta United States of America

Numa and Maxwell Cheat you out of your momey bogus modeling agency- Both him and his wife lie to you calgary, Alberta

*Consumer Comment: #3 Consumer Comment Very Reminiscent...

*Consumer Comment: what a shame

*Consumer Comment: My modeling experience

*Consumer Comment: Same terrible experience

Contacted Maxwell about modelling career  called and booked an appointment,We went  to the appointment and we were  impressed by Maxwell having been a model.

He was convincing. we paid for a photo shoot and for the representation of the agency.

months have gone by and there have been NO jobs!! The Maxwell refuses to return phone calls and will not respond to any emails sent.

Numa Models is misleading our youth and taking money for services not rendered

Steer clear of this modeling agency

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Numa-and-Maxwell/calgary-Alberta-/Numa-and-Maxwell-Cheat-you-out-of-your-momey-bogus-modeling-agency-Both-him-and-his-wife-649732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Numa and Maxwell

#3 Consumer Comment Very Reminiscent...

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

That's odd the third comment is the EXACT same comment found on another website with a complaint about the same company here's the link:

So this poster personally knows both the consumers? And couldn't be bothered to change their post at all to better fit the original post? Hmm... Seems to me like someone in the company heard about all the negative reviews they were getting online and is trying to clear their name by taking on alias's...

what a shame

AUTHOR: Tamica - (Canada)

When you are with a company that is being chastized by others, it is instinct to defend what you believe in. I have been with Numa for a long time now, and seriously people, they wouldnt be in business if they werent a reputable company. HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED AT THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE OR WEBSITE! I personally know the individual that posted the original comment, and it was done out of sheer pettiness over not getting her way when it came to Numa. Its vile and disgusting how people resort to this kind of dirty play and try to ruin a companys reputation. Well, an A at the credit bureau is straight up legitamite, and lets not forget to mention they just opened their 3rd location in Vancouver; the 4th in Toronto in 2012. I challenge ANYONE to actually go into the agency, meet the staff, and decide for yourself who the real dirty dog here is, which is the ORIGINAL POSTER (loser with no life should be her handle)

My modeling experience

AUTHOR: Cookiebeauty - (Canada)

I don't know about the previous posters, but I have personally a good experience with Numa.  Maxwell is very knowledgable and has taught me alot in modeling.  Thanks to Numa, I have picked up quite a few gigs and now I am currently in Europe doing a shoot.  The thing about modeling is sometimes you have to be patient.  I got my first shoot 6 months in and my modeling career has picked up ever since.  You can't be the next top model right from the start because it takes practice and training and a bit of luck. The clients that Numa work with are the ones picking out the models to represent them and if you don't have the look or experience, its pretty normal for the clients to skip your picture.  I made about 8 grand in my 1 year with Numa.  Is it alot? No.  But its slowly progressing as I get more experience to add to my resume.  My future is getting brighter and I'm happy for it.  Just be patient and good things will come to you.

Same terrible experience

AUTHOR: Model - (United States of America)

I also had a terrible experience with Maxwell and Numa models.  I feel as though they run dishonest business and I now know that a model should be paid by the company, not the model paying the company, as is the case with Numa.  I paid a lot of money to Numa and saw or hear nothing in return!!!! I called numerous times to try and get my comp cards, which I NEVER saw.  I called every few months and never heard from them.  Once I paid their admin fees, and comp card fees and website fees it was like I never existed.

I would urdge you to you any agency in Calgary other than Numa Models!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC