Complaint Review: Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division

• Updated: Thu, September 02, 2010

• Reported By: the red rose — tucson Arizona United States of America
Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division
868 lynbrook Lynbrook, New York United States of America

Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division N R C Gerald St John Director "CONGRATULATIONS" I was a NEW LIFE WINNER 100% money back guarantee only $20.00 Let my winner's experience begain: I received NOTHING Lynbrook, New York

I received this official looking letter and they sounded great. It said I was a winner and of course I didnt hesitate to send the $20.00 fee. If for any reason whatsoever winnerer activation commission of reported out information during a 730-1464 hours return materials 100% money back guarantee!

These are their words: Please accept our congratulations. turn in your form so we know it is you. letter said A great deal of money is out there waiting for you to claim. letter continued to say as director of the Network, they have helped celebrities get where they are today: (dupont, ford, carnegie, families in the united states goverment, the military and more.

I was convinced that they were a good company that had a secret I could use to obtain money which I really need at the moment. It added start thinking about dreams, Long vacations, traveling. Becoming an all around lucky person.

It had a publicity information release quesionnaire go figure, I fell for all of it and received nothing for my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2010 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Numerological-Resource-Center-Analysis-Division/Lynbrook-New-York-11563-868/Numerological-Resource-Center-Analysis-Division-N-R-C-Gerald-St-John-Director-CONGRA-636753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC