Complaint Review: Nurses Book Society

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 2004

• Reported By:portvue Pennsylvania
Nurses Book Society
505 Ridge Ave Hanover, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Nurses Book Society ripoff, unprofessional CSRs,,( no clue as to what they are selling) Hanover Pennsylvania

Big time ripoff! I fell for the "3 free book" deal in 6/2004. I got the free books and paid $25.42 for the shipping. OK, steep for something free but... Then I wanted to order (8) of the same book (for peers)in July because I thought they were a good deal. After ordering them, I am waiting and waiting and finally, track a number down which by the way is 717-918-1064 for those of you who can't find one, to find out where the order is and they proceed to tell me they never got the order on line. Oh righty now! So I order them over the phone, and they make me pay them up front $167.12. I never had to do that before for a "bill me" Co. So I do because we needed them and they proceed to bill me for the books after I use my CC on the phone. What a load of crap!!!

I order one more of the same book as above 2 months ago and still haven't received it yet (they also tell me the new price of the same book I got for 20.00 bucks is now 43.00). They said they "lost" the order or never came through over the net. They constantly send me books I don't order which I send back unopened, the CSRs are clueless about info re: the selections, and I keep getting bills for things I don't have.

Please don't order from them! You'll be disappointed in the long run.

Susan
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nurses-Book-Society/Hanover-Pennsylvania-17334/Nurses-Book-Society-ripoff-unprofessional-CSRs-no-clue-as-to-what-they-are-selling-Ha-118104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nurses Book Society