Complaint Review: Nutibullet

• Reported By: Edwards OC — Huntington Beach California
Nutibullet
900 Turnbull Canton Road, Hacienda Heights CA 9174 , Select State/Province USA

Nutribullet Vitality SuperBoost Auto Ship Scam Pacoima California

NutriBullet Vitality SuperBoost 60 Supply (Auto-shipment Program)

I purchased two Nutribullets as gifts for my family over the phone and they talked me into trying their 30 day superboost for free and then would send another shipment on auto pay.

First they send you two SuperBoost packs when your first shipment arrives and then send you two more 40 days later. I called them to advise them I wanted a Return Authorization Number because I still had more then half of the first package, and never opened the second package and definetly did not need the third and fourth that was just delivered.

They said the 2nd, 3rd and 4th were non-refundable. I stated I was unaware anything was non-refundable if it remained an unopened package and what about their moneyback guarantee. They stated it did not apply to the auto shipments and would be billed again in ten days ... this bait and switch tactic is becoming all too common and will never purchase anything from Nutribullet again. There customer service agent was rude and argumentative so not only did this cost me 114.87 for products I wont use but my credit card company stated I might not be able to get my money back even if I do send the packages back (unopened).

Shame on you Nutribullet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutibullet/Select-StateProvince/Nutribullet-Vitality-SuperBoost-Auto-Ship-Scam-Pacoima-California-1132602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutibullet