Complaint Review: Nutra Foods, Bottom Two Investments

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Westfield New York
Nutra Foods, Bottom Two Investments
364 East Main St. Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Nutra Foods, Bottom Two Investments Entered me in a monthly shipping program without my knowledge. No return address Wilmington Delaware

I have been receiving monthly shipments of Acai Resolution capsules for about 3 months. My credit card has been charged. I couldn't find any toll-free information about the phone # of this company.

I totally agree with all the other complaints. I plan to contact them as best I can and cancel this unknown, unasked-for agreement. There is never a packing slip in any shipment.

Betsy
Westfield, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutra-Foods-Bottom-Two-Investments/Wilmington-Delaware-19709/Nutra-Foods-Bottom-Two-Investments-Entered-me-in-a-monthly-shipping-program-without-my-kn-436794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutra Foods, Bottom Two Investments