Complaint Review: Nutra Formulations, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Antonito Colorado
Nutra Formulations, Inc
3914 Seaton Place Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nutra Formulations, Inc Placed order via credit card, amount posted to my account, still no shipment or contact from them as to where my order is. Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Nutra Formulations web address correction

I place an orer for 1 bottle of ViaDrene on 01/24/09. The full amount of order posted to my credit card the same day. It is almost a month later and I have not seen any shipment nor can I establish contact with their customer support department. My initial invoice states the order was processed and all my shipping information is correct but after checking back with their website I came across other customers who had also experienced the same scam. Buyers BEWARE. Do not trust this company by name as I noticed they have at least 2 different adresses, possibly more. I'm thinking that when I go on vacation to Vegas I may just visit them if they are even at that address.

Frank
Antonito, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutra-Formulations-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/Nutra-Formulations-Inc-Placed-order-via-credit-card-amount-posted-to-my-account-still-n-423226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutra Formulations, Inc

Nutra Formulations web address correction

AUTHOR: Frank - (U.S.A.)

I stated the web address for this complaint as NutraFormulations.com, it should have been NutraFormulations.net. Sorry for the misprint.