Complaint Review: Nutra Formulations Inc

• Submitted: Sun, July 27, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By:Bordertown Other
Nutra Formulations Inc
3914 Seaton Place Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nutra Formulations Inc took my order, took my money and no goods delivered. Will not reply to emails. Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: none receipt of product

*Author of original report: Nutra Formulations Inc Las Vegas Nevada

Ordered a product and paid for it by credit card. Ordered on 25 June 2008. Invoice issued by company on 26 June 2008. Received confirmation of order processing and shipment of goods on 3 July 2008.

Still have not been received and company will not answer numerous email requests for update on delivery. Link included with emails for invoice and order processing come up with "web forgery" report and suggestion of phishing. Same thing happens if you go in through URL and try to contact them. Hard to believe this is nothing more than a well put together scam scheme.

Tatmacca
Bordertown
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutra-Formulations-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/Nutra-Formulations-Inc-took-my-order-took-my-money-and-no-goods-delivered-Will-not-reply-356276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutra Formulations Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

none receipt of product

AUTHOR: Dr leslie - (United Kingdom)

we sincerely apologise if you did not receive  however sometimes parcels go astray This is the first we have heard of your none receipt p[lease contact us we will either refund you or send double your initial order

Nutra Formulations Inc Las Vegas Nevada

AUTHOR: Tatmacca - (Australia)

Since my report, I have received information that a substance included in the item ordered is a banned substance in Australia. The Australian Customs impounded the goods and took 3 weeks to inform me of their action.

In the meantime, Nutra Formulations contacted me by Email and provided a full refund. They also provided an apology for what had occurred but I believe that their actions have been exemplary and my Governments, deplorable. I accept that my ignorance of the contents of the product led to the problem in the first place.

I am unable to offer a reason as to why my previous emails were not answered and why the web site using the link included in Nutra Formulations correspondence suggested a "Web Forgery".

In closing, I fully retract my concerns with this company and given their actions and correspondence, would be quite happy to deal with them again in the future, provided products comply with Australian Customs requirements.

Tatmacca