Complaint Review: NutraLane

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Gloria — Keller Texas United States of America
NutraLane
6452 Fig Street, Suite A Arvada & Internet, Colorado United States of America

NutraLane ResVerr Fraud - unauthorized use of my credit card Arvada & Internet Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

Received package with several bottles of pills - slim reduction, ResVerr, Maqui/ Lean, Energy Matrix as well as Bellanue Anti-Aging Serum.  Called company and explained I had never ordered, got Michele #107, all charges cancelled, should have been caught as fraud as there were several attempts.  Never got a bill or heard from them again until 4/3/2010 - Collection agency wants to collect for products.  Explained the situation to them and they basically said tough.  Told me they were the collection agency and I had 3 accounts and I needed to pay or there would be problem.  Tried to contact NutraLane and Resverr - numbers no good.

I had filed a police report and in talking to police today, the IP addresses that ordered using my credit card were from WI and MD - so the file was sent to those states.

Help, how can I get these people to cancel the collection issue?  Cannot get anything from the collection people except rude operators that claim to be supervisors and insist I did order these things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutraLane/Arvada-Internet-Colorado-80004/NutraLane-ResVerr-Fraud-unauthorized-use-of-my-credit-card-Arvada-Internet-Colorado-589664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutraLane

Company Response

AUTHOR: Nutra lane - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please contact us at 1-877-242-1376 and we will gladly address your concerns and resolve this issue.

Sincerely,