Complaint Review: NutraShift

• Reported By: MollyCH — New Fairfield Connecticut
NutraShift
Internet USA

NutraShift Don't get fooled what a joke Aurora Illinois

I never ordered anything from this company. I never signed up for anything. This was done faulsly in my name and with my bank account when my identity was used for not only this company. I did not know that this took place until the second month of pills arrived at my house. They did credit me back for that order and the order that never arrived the month before. There are several other monthly charges that are not credited back. I have been calling for months and the "third party" that answers the phone keeps telling me that the corporate office needs to handle this.

I have faxed proof of my bank account several times and emailed the cooperate office with no reply except an automated respone that's says thank you for emailing us and you will hear back within 24 hours. What a joke. I am keeping my back account open to receive the credits I am still owed and at this point it's almost cost me more to pay the monthly fees than it's been worth. What kind of company does business like this? What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutraShift-/internet/NutraShift-Dont-get-fooled-what-a-joke-Aurora-Illinois-1138932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutraShift