Socialist

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Gemma — Somerset New Jersey
NutraShift LLC
1484 S State St Salt Lake City, Utah USA

NutraShift LLC I ordered the 'free' sample and within 30 days was charged nearly $300 Salt Lake City Utah

I ordered the 'free' sample of SlimGarcinia and paid $5.97 for shipping/handling.  At the same time I ordered the 'free' sample of NBL Cleanse and paid $7.95 for shipping/handling and my credit card was charged on 7/21/14.

Exactly 14 days later, on 8/4/14, my credit card was charged $69.71 for SlimGarcinia again.  On 8/5/14 my credit card was charged $78.62 for NBL Cleanse.  I did not request or authorize either of these additional shipments.  Had not even had enough time to evaluate the free samples!

Sixteen days later, on 8/20/14 my credit card was again charged for SlimGarcinia, this time the charge was $75.68; and on 8/21/14 my credit card was charged $86.57 for the NBL Cleanse. That's just shy of $310.58 for product I did not order!

My complaint is not about the supplements since I have not had the opportunity to even try them.  My complaint is specifically about shipping and charging me for product I did not order. This program is a total rip-off.

I received a package in the mail this weekend, no invoice or receipt, but found a phone number on the shipping label and called today.  The young lady who answered the phone tried to get me to stay with the program but she finally gave me a cancellation number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutraShift-LLC/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/NutraShift-LLC-I-ordered-the-free-sample-and-within-30-days-was-charged-nearly-300-Sal-1172152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutraShift LLC