Complaint Review: NutraShift LLC

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2014

• Reported By: livid — Waterford Michigan
NutraShift LLC
Internet USA

NutraShift LLC Garcina Cambogia what a joke, bogus product, doesn't work, refuse to refund money salt lake city Internet

what a joke. This product does not work. The company has horrible customer service. Do not even waste your time. They refuse to refund money that they pulled automatically from my account for product that does not work and was returned to them. I am so unhappy!! Lesson learned... do not trust offers like this. If it sounds too good to be true it always is. now I'm out $200 that I will never get back for a product I never wanted and cannot return. I will NEVER offer over the internet again. Thanks for ruining my experience with that NutraShift. I could have just walked up into a vitamin store and bought a bottle of some other bull with this same name for not even 1/4 of the cost of this bogus product they are pushing. I'm convinced it's just placebo pills. Don't fall for it!!! You'll regret it. I sure do. Wish I had found this website before placing my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutraShift-LLC/internet/NutraShift-LLC-Garcina-Cambogia-what-a-joke-bogus-product-doesnt-work-refuse-to-refu-1166370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutraShift LLC