Complaint Review: NutraShift LLC

• Reported By: lorri4ever — kissimmee Florida
NutraShift LLC
Internet USA

NutraShift LLC Rip Off!!! Don't fall for their free trial! Aurora Illinois

I ordered my free trial on April 20, 2014, I was told I would recieve my order in 5 to 7 days.  I did not recieve my order until 12 days later.  I only was able to try the product for 2 days before my credit card was charged the full amount of 78.95.  When I called to state that I had only been able to use the product for 2 days I was told that my 14 day free trial began when I ordered, and I would not be able to get a refund I tried to explain that I had only had the product for 2 days, but they did not care.  In the end they gave me a 50% discount, but when they offer you a free 14 day trial, it really isn't.  Also your confirmation email has no phone number to contact them and your product does not come with any shipping slip, so you have to look for their phone number which is a scam.  They have a really good racket going here so buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutraShift-LLC/internet/NutraShift-LLC-Rip-Off-Dont-fall-for-their-free-trial-Aurora-Illinois-1144241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutraShift LLC