Complaint Review: NutraSlim

• Reported By: kelwprn1 — Tavares Florida United States of America
NutraSlim
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut United States of America

NutraSlim BEWARE! Refund never given. FALSE "Trial Period" Orange, Connecticut

I ordered the free "Trial " for NutraSlim and QuickDetox.  They took the S&H from my checking acct. as agreed. I received the bottles and tried them for a few days.  I was not impressed and called within the 14 day "free trial period" when I noticed they had already charged my account for 79.99 for each bottle and shipping and handling.  Spoke with Michelle and she verbalized that since the bottles had already shipped all I had to do is return them with an "RMA" number on the outside of the return package that she would email me shortly.  I received only one bottle that I paid for and never received the promised email.  I waited thinking there was a delay.  I called again a little over a month later and she told me that I misunderstood and she know what she told me, but I was now unable to receive a refund because it was outside of the thirty days.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and he refused, gave me an email...alex@nutraslim.com and denied that I was ever supposed to receive 2 bottles that I was billed for.  So I am out close to $170.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutraSlim/Orange-Connecticut-06477/NutraSlim-BEWARE-Refund-never-given-FALSE-Trial-Period-Orange-Connecticut-749639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutraSlim