Complaint Review: Nutraceuticals, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2008

• Reported By:Three Rivers California
Nutraceuticals, Inc.
12399 Belcher Road, Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Nutraceuticals, Inc. Company refuses to credit my Visa card for a returned item which they claim they did not receive. Largo Florida

Nutraceuticals Company refuses to credit my Visa Card for $44.90 for an item that I did not order. I returned the product at the the Post Office unopened. USPS claims that it was sent to their Santa Clarita facility and forwarded to the sender. The sender is CNN, Inc. in Tempe, Az. 85251. Nutraceuticals wanted the item instead to be returned to them in Largo Fl. That is not what I was told when I said that I did not want the product which they claimed was already on its way to me. I told them that I would refuse the item at the post office. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company and now will let them know about the Rrip-Off.

Frances
Three Rivers, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutraceuticals-Inc/Largo-Florida-33773/Nutraceuticals-Inc-Company-refuses-to-credit-my-Visa-card-for-a-returned-item-which-they-329875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutraceuticals, Inc.