Complaint Review: Nutralogistic

• Reported By: Natasha — raleigh North Carolina
Nutralogistic
Internet USA

Nutralogistic Sacmmed Internet

I ordered Pure cleanse trial offer, which was originally purchased on 05/02/2014. It had been past the time frame I was supposed received my order so I called and spoke with a representative who stated the orders are behind and that he would push my trail date up becuase I hadn't received my order yet. Another week had past and I still hadn't received my order. I called back and spoke with Penny (id number 4020) who advised me that my order was on the way and she would push my cancelltion date to June 6th and if I didnt cancel by then, then I would be charged. About two days later I received my order. I called back on June 3rd to confirm what my cancellation date was representaive confirm it was June 6th. I called June 5th about 530pm and I was unable to get through the line kept dropping. Friday June 6th I checked my account and 92.00 was taken out my account. I immediately contacted the company and I still was unable to get through so I sent a email explaining what happened and to have someone contact asap. Someone emailed me back asking how could they assist me. I again explained what the issue is and she stated they were having phone issues and that she would cancel my order so I wouldnt' be charged again I sent a reply back asking when will my account be refunded. I still had not heard anything back from the compony. I attampted to call back but still was unable to get through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutralogistic/internet/Nutralogistic-Sacmmed-Internet-1153243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutralogistic