Complaint Review: Nutrasci Inc Vazopren

• Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By: Daryl — San Francisco California United States of America
Nutrasci Inc Vazopren
41 Canal Street Lewiston, Michigan United States of America

Nutrasci Inc Vazopren I believed their hype, ordered the free sample, gave my card number, verified S&H charges only. Four days later I not only recieved the free sample but additopnal product and charges of $109.98. Lewiston, Michigan

On 10/20/09 I ordered a free sample of Vazopren and pre paid the S&H (&9.99). Three days later I not only received the free sample but an additional three bottles of the product and they charged my credit card an additional 109.98. I took the product to my medical doctor and he advised against me using this product. On 10/25/09 I called the costumer service rep and was given an RMA number. I promptly packaged the product and returned it registered mail. On 10/27/09 I called Nutrasci and verified that they received the returned product and was informed I would receive a refund after the next billing cycle. I asked when that would be and was told about a month. I called again on 11/24/09 and was told (with an attitude) that it would be another month. Today it is 01/04/2010 and needless to say I have not received my refund. I called again today and was told it's being processed and if I don't receive the refund by the end of January, I was to call and they would trace my refund. I have a sinking/stinking feeling I will be tracing this rip off till the end of time.

San Francisco,CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrasci-Inc-Vazopren/Lewiston-Michigan-04240/Nutrasci-Inc-Vazopren-I-believed-their-hype-ordered-the-free-sample-gave-my-card-number-549562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrasci Inc Vazopren