Complaint Review: Nutrashift, LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Tom — Traverse city Michigan
Nutrashift, LLC
Internet USA

Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet

NutraShift. LLC advertised a trial period for Garcinia cambogia and premium cleanse, when ordering the product I specifically opted out on monthly shipments of the product as I just wanted to try the product and then decide if I wanted to continue usage. within a 28 day period my credit card was charged 251.85 for the trial product and monthly shipment of more product which I never recieved nor did I want anyway. I was only supposed to have been charged 6.97 and 7.95 total for the trial product. Their customer service pretty much said tough luck and will not refund any money to me even though I specifically opted out of any future shipments when I initally ordered from them.

Traverse city, MI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrashift-LLC/internet/Nutrashift-LLC-Free-trial-program-is-a-scam-when-I-ordered-i-specifically-said-no-to-th-1172751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrashift, LLC