• Report: #1119023

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Donna — Fayetteville North Carolina
Nutrashift
, Select State/Province USA

Nutrashift after 14 days from purchase charged me for the free trial bottle internet

Because of all the hooplah on the dr oz show about nutrashift weight loss pill. I decided to order a bottle for paying only for shipping and handling $5.97. I didn't get the bottle until 8 days after the purchase,started taking them and actually have gained weight! Then I noticed on my bank acct there was a charge of $69.71. I thought this was a charge for another bottle they were going send me. I called them to get the charge refunded and told them not to send the bottle, I was informed that this was a charge for the trial bottle. The trial was for 14 days after purchase, I would have to call them within that 14 days not to be charged. There was nothing in there ad that said I would be charged after 14 days especially for the trial bottle!! I only had been taking the pills for 7 days. How can anyone determine in that short of time if the product works?BIG RIPOFF. I asked to speak to a mgr and there wasn't one on the floor and she would have someone call me back, so far I have not received that call!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrashift/Select-StateProvince/Nutrashift-after-14-days-from-purchase-charged-me-for-the-free-trial-bottle-internet-1119023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrashift