Complaint Review: Nutrasupport.com

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Les — Tampa Florida
Nutrasupport.com
PO box 912643, St.George UT 84791 St.George, Utah USA

Nutrasupport.com thats all they would give and no name on pills or packaging and name on credit card statement was Healthy Garcinia withdrew money before receiving St.George Internet

Company gives free 14 day trial, I received on the 12th day and was charged on the 14th day only 2 days to try product.

Called company refused to give name or manager, supervisor anything, but said return item and they would refund my money, but I had to pay s/h again to send to them. I walked 18 miles to post office in the rain and paid 19.99 to get my money refunded, I was told that if I did that they would send approval as soon as the product was received and still they refused to give a company name I asked several times for it.   Then 2 days after them receiving the product back they sent another bottle with a 4.95 s/h charge this charge at this time has not went to my account but we have to report our card as compromised just in case.

There is no name on bottle or on paperwork.  Watch buying Garcinia Cambogia and the free trials out there read all fine print....very carefully

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrasupportcom/StGeorge-Utah-84791/Nutrasupportcom-thats-all-they-would-give-and-no-name-on-pills-or-packaging-and-name-on-1123085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrasupport.com