Complaint Review: NutriBullet

• Reported By: Steve — Rices Landing Pennsylvania
NutriBullet
Internet USA

NutriBullet Buyer Beware of AutoShipping from this company! Internet

I too should have did my research when buying from this company. They have a good product. Although their customer service people are not honest. After receiving a few supplement packages from them and having my account auto charged for it I decided to cancel the auto ship and the auto deduction from my account.

Unlike others I was able to get through to their customer service quickly. After canceling the auto ship I was assured I would no longer be receiving the supplements or have any more deductions from my account for their supplements. Well guess what 30 days later low and behold my account is $25.00 lighter.

I feel 30 days Is sufficent enough time for them to realize NOT to send me their supplements or bill my account for something I cancelled. There is absolutely no good excuse they could give me now. They have more than proven to me they are dishonest.

I am taking the time to write this to warn others of their dishonest business practices that I have experienced with them. Im not doing it for my health. It is your choice but my warning to you would be BUYER BEWARE!!!!  BUYER BEWARE!!! You will be caught in their autoship web. Right where they want you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutriBullet/internet/NutriBullet-Buyer-Beware-of-AutoShipping-from-this-company-Internet-1066061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutriBullet