Complaint Review: Nutribios Research

• Reported By: Paige — Burleson Texas
Nutribios Research
Internet USA

Nutribios Research aka NutriLean Total Ripoff!! - False Return Policy Internet

After reading many articles that were apparently endorsed by Dr. Oz I decided to place an order for NutriLean Green Coffee Extract. I ordered 2 bottles and recieved the third one free. After taking them for approx 3 weeks with absolutley no results I decided to return them.

After searching and searching for a phone number and return policy I finally located procedures to return the product. I did exactly as it stated, waitied for a RMA number, etc. I paid to return the unused portion of the opened bottle and the two unopened bottle. By the way I paid $98.00 for all three bottles. I sent them in a way the package could be tracked. I received an email stating that my "ticket" had been opened and was waiting for the product return.

After verifying the company received the product and it was signed for I began waiting to see my refund. NEVER HAPPENED!!! I waited the specified number of days and then some still with no refund. I began looking for a phone number for Customer Service, found one, every time I called there was only a recording asking me to leave a message. No return call...EVER!

It has been well over 2 months...no refund. Buyer beware! This company has ads all over the internet stating that Dr. Oz endorses their products! TOTAL SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutribios-Research/internet/Nutribios-Research-aka-NutriLean-Total-Ripoff-False-Return-Policy-Internetnbsp-1053322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutribios Research