Complaint Review: Nutribullet

• Reported By: Aaron — Tenino Washington
Nutribullet
Internet USA

Nutribullet Overcharging Internet

Foolish me, I took the payment option.

It was supposed to be 3 payments.  The shipping and handling charges are excessive and written in VERY fine print.  Ok, you got me, I wasn't paying attention.

When the 4th payment showed up in my checking account I called them.  The customer service is overseas, so it's really difficult to understand.  He said they don't have 3 payments, only 6 payments.

So I'm going to pay well over $150 for this stupid thing when I could have purchased it at Costco for about $75

DO NOT order this online.  I don't have a problem with the device, it's very convenient.  The company is ripping people off though.  If you really want one, buy it at Costco.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutribullet/internet/Nutribullet-Overcharging-Internet-1136941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutribullet