Complaint Review: Nutrimax Labs

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By: CharlieD — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Nutrimax Labs
47 W Polk St, Ste 100-248 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Nutrimax Labs Nutrigenic Life, El Tecal, Panama, My Diet Max Cleanse, ELGTECH, Diet Max Cleanse, My Colon Cleanse, Profit Vault, My Detox Cleanse, Natural Detox and several other dba accounts. Fraud. Free sample of Acai Berry, paid S&H and cancelled account, billed anyway. Will not refund charge of $87.47. Called Nutrigenic in Miami, Fl, credited me $20.00 as "shut-up" fee. Tried to bill ag Chicago, Illinois

I ordered free sample of Acai-Berry diet max supplement. Paid S&H $3.87 on credit card. Canceled account of 10/4 and they billed anyway and refused to refund. Rep said computers were down and to call back tomorrow. I did, and rep said I was a day late after 10 day trial. Once they get your CC number, they won't stop billing, even if account is closed. They use different names or bda names.

I called Nutrigenic Life in Miami, Florida. Supervisor offered $20.00 fee. I declined as it was a "shut-up" fee (no recourse for full amount). I later discovered they credited the $20.00 anyway. Now, phone number has been disconnected.

My bank called re suspicious charges from El Tecal Panama for exact amount $87.47 + $2.95 S&H. Got billed again, same amounts, from ELGTech located in Haslemere, England, UK. Their phone is temporarily disabled. I tried to call Nutrimax and their phone is off-the-hook, busy for the last 5 days. I also got billed from Profit Vault and got refund for $9.76.

Main office is in Panama, with offices in Chicago, IL and Hollywood, Fla. They use several names and dba names as well. They have ripped-off people around the world.

I filed complaint with the BBB of Chicago/Northern ILL. They reported sent 3 contacts, with no response, so they closed action. Recommended obtaining an attorney and/or IL Attorney General, Small Claims court, and Dept of Consumers Services. I think a "Class Action" suit should be filed for everybody who has been ripped-off. People around the world: Australia, PI Islands, UK, Germany, Finland, etc.

See URL: (((Redacted))) There are at least 15 pages of complaints and comments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrimax-Labs/Chicago-Illinois-60605-2085/Nutrimax-Labs-Nutrigenic-Life-El-Tecal-Panama-My-Diet-Max-Cleanse-ELGTECH-Diet-Max-Cl-676665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrimax Labs