Complaint Review: Nutrimax lab

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: anon — Australia Australia
Nutrimax lab

Nutrimax lab mydietmaxcleanse? Free 10 day trial of acai berry but no product arrived & they charged in full. Internet

On 11/13/10 I ordered a free 10 day trial of Acai Max Cleanse, agreeing to pay postage only (a few dollars).  The agreement was that I would trial the product for 10 days, and could cancel if I didn't like it.

I am yet to receive the product (it is now 11/17/10), so I phoned the Australian contact number.  Guess what, a voicemail message that tells me to phone between the eastern standard time hours between 9am - 7pm.  It was only 6pm EST.

I checked my credit card details online, and yes, they've charged the delivery fee.  I phoned my bank to cancel the credit card, but guess what - the full charge of $96 was approved today but will actually be processed tomorrow.  Needless to say I feel somewhat stupid, as this is not something I would normally do.  At least they can't get anymore money from my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrimax-lab/internet/Nutrimax-lab-mydietmaxcleanse-Free-10-day-trial-of-acai-berry-but-no-product-arrived-th-662903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrimax lab