Complaint Review: Nutrisystem

Nutrisystem

Nutrisystem Going on 3 Months without a credit for returned Food. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Credit has been processed

*UPDATE Employee: Nutrisystem would like to help

Hello,  I had been on the nutrisystem diet before and the food isn't that great, but it did work.  I needed to lose more weight so I went back on it at a later time.  I couldn't really tolerate the food anymore, so I sent it back - full order.  That was on June 23rd.  I have called a couple of times with the information on the UPS mail form.  They said that they had no record of that conversation (inAugust) with a rep named Bashir.  Then a woman named Danielle assured me that she would see to it that the credit was put through on my charge card.  I spoke to her at the beginning of the week, she said it would go through in 24 -48 hours.  It has not.  I'm tired of calling them, being on hold for long periods of time, and having to listen to "tons" of propaganda advertisements.  It takes roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour each time you call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrisystem/internet/Nutrisystem-Going-on-3-Months-without-a-credit-for-returned-Food-Internet-774939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrisystem

Credit has been processed

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

I was able to locate your account and confirm that your credit was processed on Wednesday 9/7/11. Should you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at jcalabrese@nutrisystem.com.

Nutrisystem would like to help

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

My name is John Calabrese and I am the Director of Customer Service at Nutrisystem.  I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.  I would be happy to help.  Could you please e-mail me your name or order ID so that I can better assist you.  My e-mail address is jcalabrese@nutrisystem.com.

John Calabrese