Complaint Review: Nutrisystem

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Joanne — cedar park Texas United States of America
Nutrisystem
600 Office Center Drive Internet United States of America

Nutrisystem Person became ill from the product, was in the hospital and all I asked for was to return the food, they said no because it was passed 30 day. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

*Consumer Comment: I'm interested in Nutrisystems side of selling...

I am leaving this comment about Nutrisystem  for all who want to try this product. Someone in my family became very ill and was in the hospital due to an ingredient in the product. Because I was beyond 30 days, they would not take the food back. I have $300 worth of worthless unhealthy food here that they wont take back. Nasty company. All about the money. When you are done with them they are done with you. I explained I couldnt return the food sooner because we were dealing with more important things with a someome in the hospital. Still, they said I am not eligible for a return.

Do not purchase this awful crap. It tastes terrible, it is extremely unhealthly and they are a terrible company to deal with.  I cant believe that they would be so in humane as to not take back this crap because it is a little past my 30 days.  I explained to the supervisor, Darla F. In Ft. Washington PA. but she was just as cold as ice and acted like a robot reciting her company policy.  They dont care about the person, just the money as usual.  I hope Marie Osmond finds out.  Dont use this product.  Harmful, unhealthly and seriously tastes awful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrisystem/internet/Nutrisystem-Person-became-ill-from-the-product-was-in-the-hospital-and-all-I-asked-for-w-857780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrisystem

Resolution

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Joanne -

My name is John Calabrese and I am the Director of Customer Service at Nutrisystem.  As we discussed on Friday 3/23/12, I would like to apologize for the way you were treated last week when you called attempting to return your January order.  While the order was beyond our return threshold of 30 days, our Associate should have offered a refund given the extenuating circumstances of your granddaughters illness even if she was not listed on the account.  We apologize again for not resolving this matter at the time you originally called and we hope you and your granddaughter are doing well.

I'm interested in Nutrisystems side of selling...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Harmful, unhealthy, and awful tasting product. (Crap, per your description).

Guess Marie Osmond has dead taste buds and and an iron constitution.