symbols

• Reported By: Robert — houston Texas United States of America
Nutrition Bid.com
111 W. Sixth St. Unit 1602 Internet United States of America

Nutrition Bid.com Deceptive, Liars,Scam, Internet

Nutritionbid.com Site is not legit.You have a good chence of winning auctions. You will win, then pay for your shipping, and not get your order. I have a better chance of growing a tree out of my forehead than you do on getting your product on time if at all. You should read ALL of their reviews from what others have posted. Customer Service? Really, what customer service. The have a email address for support that doesnt even work. The only way i was able to get a retort was making a PayPal dispute. Then the email said; I was prolonging mine and other peoples merchandise because of their financial woes. Nutrition Bid.com's bottom line is not my concern nor should it be anyone elses.' I was also told I wouldnt get my stuff until I removed the PayPal dispute I started.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrition-Bidcom/internet/Nutrition-Bidcom-Deceptive-LiarsScam-Internet-1003692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrition Bid.com