Complaint Review: NutritionBid.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Perrymma — Weldon Illinois United States of America

NutritionBid.com NutritionBid llc Won a auction for a suppliment. After telling me the dist is too slow they would send it after a email request. Promised me a product i never recieved it. Promised me another product of higher value f Internet

I recently won a auction on NutritionBid.com and they backend of the checkout on the site messed up and it never got shipped. I contacted them and they said they would ship out asap.

A week went by and i contacted them via facebook and email and they said they dropped the product supplier and would ship out my product the next day. Took down my p.o. box and everything. Another 2 weeks went by and i contacted them asking they where my product is and they aplogized and said they would send out another product of higher value to me.

Another month went by and i contacted them. Once again they said it would be shipped out that day and overnight shipping to my p.o. box.

I waited patiently and nothing ever came. I tried to message them on facebook and email them and they wouldnt reply. I then commented on pictures of other people getting their products via facebook. They quickly delted it and blocked me from the page. It has been over 6 months and i havent got my product and they are refusing to work with me. No email's or facebook messages have been returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NutritionBidcom/internet/NutritionBidcom-NutritionBid-llc-Won-a-auction-for-a-suppliment-After-telling-me-the-dis-985880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NutritionBid.com