Complaint Review: Nutritionals Direct

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2002

• Reported By:palm bay fl
Nutritionals Direct
, U.S.A.

Nutritionals Direct charged credit card after I told them to cancel order, did not credit my account ripped off and scammmed over the Internet

After really thinking this over and talking to customer service several times, I decided to try full and firm. On 03/27/2002 I made my sale through my master card. I got a really good deal. A 90 day supply for only $10.95. It says to give the product 2 weeks to work. I gave it 3 weeks and still there was no results.

I called them and told them not to send any more. They told me a shipment had already gone out{which was a lie}. Three weeks later the shipment came. I checked with the bank and they said $46.90 was charged to the account on 04/15/2002. I sent the package back with the account number they told me to use. I used a thick black marker and wrote the words {return to sender} in two places. I also wrote on the envelope in big black words {bank was already notified, credit account}.

I have been checking my account to see if it has been credited, and to this very day, wich is May, 28th, I have not recieved a refund. I want action and I'm really mad.........

Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2002 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutritionals-Direct//Nutritionals-Direct-charged-credit-card-after-I-told-them-to-cancel-order-did-not-credit-21672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutritionals Direct