Complaint Review: Nutrubullet

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: True — Houston Texas United States of America
Nutrubullet
10303 Norris Ave Internet, California United States of America

Nutrubullet Nutribullet is an ultimate ripoffer...It is a great product/concept, but unfortunately the customer service behind the product is disgusting. I made a very stupid move by not reading reviews before I Internet, California

Everything that the above consumer stated is TRUE, EVERYTHING, so I don't feel the need to be redundant.  I would like to add the fact that in addition to calling, emailing, I tried to reach out to the warranty dept as well at 818 995 0051.  But to no avail, either busy or it just rings.  Sad, sad, sad.  Don't worry nothing good ever comes to people that RIP YOU OFF!  (smile)  I have one more payment to make, but I'm gonna go to my bank and see what I can do at this point to stop the last auto withdrawal.  I don't want to make my last payment if I can't get my warranty full-filled.  I can't get in touch w/anyone to return my broke bullet, as I am still under warranty.  SO TO FUTURE CUSTOMERS, SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE, STAY AWAY FROM THE NUTRIBULLET AND STICK TO YOUR BLENDER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutrubullet/Internet-California-91331/Nutrubullet-Nutribullet-is-an-ultimate-ripofferIt-is-a-great-productconcept-but-unfo-1018573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutrubullet