Complaint Review: NuvaLife

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Shirefox — Arlington Vermont United States of America
NuvaLife
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

NuvaLife BBV NuvaLife Continuous Monthly Membership Charges After First Purchase Boca Raton, Florida

Wow...what a deal...the product I purchased was egg protein last summer.  Terrific product.  The charge was $59.94 for two pounds, almost $20 more than their current price.  Don't miss the special bonus of being charged $19.95 every month after your first purchase.  So my total cost for one purchase has accumulated to $151.58...what a deal...for THEM.  I monitor my credit card statements monthly, but their recurring charges did not look suspicious.  Not easy to cancel the so called "membership" unless you can recall when you made your first purchase and can sign on to your "account" at their website.  I have not tried to recover the excessive bogus monthly charges since I feel I  have not been auditing my statements carefully enough for several months.  Beware of this vendor and their BBV partner.  I thought these hidden terms of sale schemes were outlawed years ago.  I've also disputed the current charges with my credit card company and requested they do not honor any further charges from NuvaLife to my card.  Good luck everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuvaLife/Boca-Raton-Florida-/NuvaLife-BBV-NuvaLife-Continuous-Monthly-Membership-Charges-After-First-Purchase-Boca-Rato-1006095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuvaLife