Complaint Review: NuvaLife

• Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: warm — minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
NuvaLife
PO Box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

NuvaLife They Advertise low prices and free shipping and then charge monthly memebership fees-beware the small print!! Boca Raton , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: NuvaLife.com

They charged a $9.95 membership fee to my credit card account. I ordered a product from them and received free shipping and low price. I did not understand or directly approve of my enrollment into their membership program and so I did not cancel the free trial membership within the seven days.
This then converted to a full paying membership at a recurring 9.95 mo. Total scam!!!
I was billed for 4 months before I shut it down.
I now see they have upped the fees to 19.95 mo
Do Not order from them !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2011 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuvaLife/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481-03/NuvaLife-They-Advertise-low-prices-and-free-shipping-and-then-charge-monthly-memebership-789366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuvaLife

NuvaLife.com

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hi there,
I'm Jeff from the {NuvaLife.com/BestBrandValues} Support Team.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding your concern of automatic sign up, we do not offer a mandatory membership and you can choose whether to join the membership and order or whether to order without joining the membership. Also, the membership sign up is not automatic, and you have to agree to the Terms of Offer of membership on the checkout page to join the membership. The Terms of Offer are very clear on the checkout page and you have to agree to them in order to place the order and join the membership.

If you join the membership then you are entitled to many membership benefits like special $5.00 discounted price for first item, free shipping for first order and wholesale prices for all ordered items. If you had not joined the membership then these benefits would not have been applied to you.

We try to help all our customers to the best of our abilities. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you need any further assistance, please contact us via Phone support,chat support or support ticket and we will be happy to assist you further.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC