Complaint Review: NuvaLife.com

• Reported By: Mojo612 — Alvaton Kentucky United States of America
NuvaLife.com
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

NuvaLife.com Deceptive practices! Boca Raton, Florida

Deceptive practices.  They give you two prices.  The cheaper one is if you join their "club".  It appears you can pay the higher price and "not" join but they sign you up anyway.  I have been being charged $19.95/mo. and did not know it!.  My husband pays the bills and I did not see the statements.  I found this out by accident when I was looking for another charge on my Amex statements.  The bad part is I ordered twice from them and they do not cross check to see if you are already a member.  They just sign you up again and start charging you 19.95 again.

When I called customer service they kept saying "you had seven days to cancel".  I kept saying I didn't know I was being signed up.  I thought I had a choice not to pay the "deeply" discounted price and just purchase the product.    Do not deal with these people.  You will join the club!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuvaLifecom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/NuvaLifecom-Deceptive-practices-Boca-Raton-Florida-999291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuvaLife.com