residential

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — Adairsville Georgia United States of America
Nuvalife - Rebategiant
Adairsville, Georgia United States of America

Nuvalife.com Rebategiant.com and Nuvalife.com illegally made charges to credit card Adairsville, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: RebateGiant Membership

I have never heard of the Company Nuvalife.com or Rebategiant.com.  Yesterday, I contacted my bank about an unusual charge on my credit card.  It turns out that the above 2 companies have been making charges to my credit card for some time monthly, almost an entire year of $9.95, monthly etc.  Coincidentally, they are owned by the same company apparently when I called.

I called their office to find out about these charges. I have never been on their website.  I have never placed an order with them.  They claimed I have a membership, also made a claim of mailing out vitamins. I immediately confirmed to be a lie as I contacted the post office branch.  I save all my emails.  I have never received an email from this company to say I had an order coming or I had a memberhsip.  All of this is fraud.

After researching I found hundreds of other individuals with the same identical complaint claiming their card was stolen and they had various charges of $9.95 charged on their credit.  Our identity and credit was stolen.  If anyone is interested in filing legal action against these companies for credit card theft and damages, please let me know.  I am seeking damages to all of us that they have illegally set up a membership without our approval and and also claim to have sold some type of vitamins.  Read all the other complaints about this company.  Legal action must be taken.  I have had to close my credit card.  They have caused me distriss and it appears they are doing this to others.  Millions of dollars are made by companies stealing your credit card informaton.  This must not be taken lightly.  We must pursue with action.  Being of low income, I do not take this lightly and interest charged, etc. they also owe these that have been had their credit stolen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvalife-Rebategiant/Adairsville-Georgia-30103/Nuvalifecom-Rebategiantcom-and-Nuvalifecom-illegally-made-charges-to-credit-card-Adairs-836265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvalife - Rebategiant

RebateGiant Membership

AUTHOR: JackRebateGiant - (United States of America)

Dear,

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. Please note that joining RebateGiant.com is not automatic or mandatory nor the sign up is automatic. You need to agree to the Terms of Offer of RebateGiant.com membership in order to join.

Once an order is placed at NuvaLife.com, you are given an opportunity to join RebateGiant.com. Again, please note that it was not an automatic sign up and you specifically agreed to join the RebateGiant.com membership.

Upon registration, a "Welcome to RebateGiant" email is sent to new members and monthly emails featuring top deals are also sent. Please be sure to check your Spam folder if you have not received these emails.

RebateGiant provides 1,000's of cash back rebate offers from over 1,700 top brand stores. In addition to rebates, members receive 1,000's of money-saving coupons, free shipping offers and special sale discounts for instant savings.

Customer Service is available to assist you 24/7 and can be contacted by telephone toll-free at 1-888-228-5348 or by submitting a support ticket at http://www.rebategiant.com/user/support.aspx.

If you haven't done so already, be sure to check out the great deals at www.RebateGiant.com and also read comments from members at www.RebateGiant.com/testimonials.aspx.

Sincerely,