Complaint Review: Nuvalife

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra — Jefferson Georgia United States of America
Nuvalife

Nuvalife nuvalife is a total scam Internet

Nuvalife is an unethical, fraudulent website that in my opinion, scams consumers out of their hard-earned money.  They charged my credit card $19.95 each month for over a year until I finally discovered it.  When I called them they said that by ordering from them, which I did once in Jan. 2011, that I automatically enrolled in some kind of membership. I never authorized this nor even knew about it...no emails...nothing. Just the $l9.95 charge every month.  I call that stealing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvalife/internet/Nuvalife-nuvalife-is-a-total-scam-Internet-836193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvalife