Complaint Review: Nuvalife.com

• Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: Alexandra — La Crescenta California United States of America
Nuvalife.com
p.O. Box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Nuvalife.com BBV*Nuvalife.com Charged me a monthly membership that I didn't know I bought Boca Raton, Florida

I ordered an excellent health supplement from NuvaLife at a very good price on the Internet. However, thereafter, NuvaLife started billing my Credit Card for $9.95 a month. I called to find out why and was told that I had signed up for a "monthly membership," something I had no awareness of. If I had been told about this, it was in small print not intended to be read.

Upon my request, NuvaLife immediately agreed to cancel the membership and refund me the last two charges of the total of three. I was satisfied because I still got a good price. However, this "membership" sign-up was deceptive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvalifecom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/Nuvalifecom-BBVNuvalifecom-Charged-me-a-monthly-membership-that-I-didnt-know-I-bought-752528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvalife.com