Complaint Review: Nuvalife.com

• Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: shannona77 — Arvada Colorado United States of America
Nuvalife.com

Nuvalife.com Nuvalife Membership Ripoff!!! Internet

In November 2010 I bought 2 supplements from Nuvalife.com.  In February 2011, while reconciling my credit card statements, I discovered today that I had been charged a $9.95 fee for 4 months in a row by  Nuvalife.com.  I had no idea I had signed up for a "membership".  I never saw the fine print and I certainly did not check a box that I agreed to it.  There is absolutley no information on thier website that states this is a "membership club" if you go and search the site.   I have now been billed 4 monthly membership fees of $9.95 each, beginning with the month that I made a purchase (11/2010)!  I just called and told them to cancel this so called "membership" and refund the 4 monthly membership fees to my credit card immediately!  They said they would credit me for 2 months, but they will have to send it to the "higher-ups" to see if I can get the other 2 months back! They also said it will take 1-2 billing cycles before I see the credits.  We will see what happens.  WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvalifecom/internet/Nuvalifecom-Nuvalife-Membership-Ripoff-Internet-694225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvalife.com